At Amskape, our website development strategy is centered on you. We take the time to understand you and your business.
- What are your goals and expectations for your company?
- What is your business model?
- Who are your customers?
Based on each client's specific needs, the development methodology can vary from one project to the next. However, the process we generally follow can be summarized into the following steps:
- Initial client contact - Discussion of needs, how Amskape can help, when to expect the proposal, etc.
- Delivery of proposal
- Approval of proposal
- Presentation/approval of initial sketches and content organization
- Presentation/approval of designs
- Transfer of content to new design
- Review of new design and all functional elements & launch
- Site is launched
During development, the new site will be hosted on a separate development server space. This allows the client to view the progress of the site as each update to the site is uploaded. This allows the client to provide feedback as the work is executed.
We believe that there are some key features that are critical to the success of a website:
- Fast loading
- Browser compatibility
- Visual design
- Intuitive navigation
- Search engine friendliness
During the development process we incorporate all of these features into your site, because our goal is not to just develop a website -- we want to build a successful website.
Contact us today to find out how Amskape’s team of knowledgeable and dedicated web development professionals can update your website or build a new one that gets you results.